Things To Know Before You Book
We’re so excited that you booked an appointment with us! Your experience at Azarue’s Bridal & Formal will be unlike any other dress shopping experience, and we are genuinely excited that you chose us to find you the dress of your dreams. Here are a few tips to make your appointment at Azarue’s Bridal & Formal run as smooth as possible:
- Set a wedding date. Most dresses take 4-6 months to produce, and all dresses require alterations, which can take an additional 2-3 months. If your wedding date is rapidly approaching, that’s OK, we’ve got your back! Your expert stylist will help you navigate the best option for your big day, so leave the stress to us!
- Determine your ideal budget for your dress and communicate that to your stylist. Our job is to find you a dress that won’t break the bank, so being upfront and honest with yourself and your stylist will help us find you a dress that you love everything about – including the price point!
- Be on time to your appointment. In most cases, there will be appointments immediately before and after yours. If you arrive late, it will reduce the amount of time you have to try on dresses.
- If you plan on wearing heels at your wedding, we recommend bringing a comfortable pair about the heel height you will be wearing on your big day to use with trying on the gowns, as it does make a difference.
- Plan to bring any key decision makers with you. When you find your dress, your favorite people won’t miss that moment! If someone can’t join you, we can Facetime them.
- As weekends are our busiest days, and often the only time a bride and family can go shopping together, we want to ensure that brides who are seriously looking to buy their dress are accommodated. We require a pre-authorized credit card to reserve your dressing room. There is not charge for the appointment, but there is a fee for failure to show for the appointment, or cancellations made without 48 hours notice. Typically there is a waiting list of brides for weekends and this policy affords us the opportunity to offer the appointment to someone else.
Morgan Bravo’s Elegant Vintage Wedding By: Sarah Ramsey We are so excited to introduce Azarue’s bride, Morgan Bravo, in this week’s blog post! Morgan’s wedding was absolutely stunning in every way with an extraordinary venue, a sentimental first look, and an exciting...
Your Most Important Fashion Decision Made Easy By: Sarah Ramsey Every bride says that dress shopping for your special day is when the wedding experience starts to feel real. Planning and coming up with ideas for the wedding feels like a dream, but stepping out of the...
Azalee Plantation – A Charming Venue By: Sarah Ramsey Our first Wedding Vendor Spotlight! Every bride loves a versatile venue, with plenty of options to get creative and have the wedding setting of their dreams. Azalee Plantation is just that, incorporating an...
Follow us on Instagram @azarues